Art Portfolio Class
Learn how to prepare a portfolio using different art techniques and a variety of mixed media.
- Ages 9-13, Grades 5-8
- Session is 5 classes
- 1.5 hours, Tuesday’s 4:00 – 5:30
- Lesson 1: Still life using mixed media.
- Lesson 2: Landscape using acrylic paint.
- Lesson 3: Abstract art.
- Lesson 4: Cartooning & anime.
- Lesson 5: Figure drawing.
Art portfolio classes are designed for children serious about art and potentially interested in auditioning for specialized art high schools or participating in advanced art classes in high school. Artists will learn from a professional art instructor who studied art at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
- Art Portfolio
- Drawing set with pencils, eraser, sharpener & charcoal
- Drawing marker
Media the artists will be using
- Drawing paper
- Water color paper
- Colored Pencil